Healthgrades (formerly “Influence Health” and “MEDSEEK”) helps hospitals, health systems, clinicians and ACOs virtually influence prospects and patients before and after the clinical encounter. The Healthgrades platform integrates web, mobile, social, predictive analytics and relationship management solutions to help organizations drive profitable volume, improve individual and population health, increase patient satisfaction and create lasting health-related loyalty. The company’s comprehensive software products enable healthcare organizations to meet patients where they are and engage them in new and better ways. In 2013 the company acquired SymphonyCare, a leading care management software platform that will accelerate Influence Health's entry into the population health management space and expand the company’s patient engagement platform. Healthgrades is uniquely positioned to capitalize on a variety of ongoing changes in the healthcare industry and the shift towards population health management and quality-based care reimbursement models. Based in Denver, Colorado, Healthgrades serves 200+ customers representing over 1,000 hospitals, including many of the top hospital systems in the United States and Canada.
- Essex Woodlands identified Influence Health as a leading HCIT player that was well-positioned to benefit from the growing industry trend of hospital investment in tech-enabled patient management.
- In 2012 Essex Woodlands partnered with Silver Lake Sumeru, a leading technology private equity firm, to acquire a controlling stake in Influence Health.
- Company has shifted from large, single license sales to a SaaS-based recurring revenue model
- Bold-on deals in digital marketing and patient engagement solutions have strengthened the product portfolio and are driving growth
- Influence Health is uniquely positioned to capitalize on industry changes and shift towards population health management and value based care
- Healthgrades acquired InfluenceHealth in January 2019.